After a year in your role, you start to feel like you can give more. Your talents are being underutilized. That next-level position is ready, waiting for you to step in. But for some reason you are not seeing the recognition, the leadership opportunities or the promotion.
What are you doing wrong?
With the proper career evaluations, plans and measurements, you can take giant leaps toward your career’s next level. Allow your talents to shine, and show your company that YOU are the right person for that promotion.
If you are ready to advance in your company, let me help you.
The Free 5-Day Personal Branding Email Course
How would you describe your personal brand? Do you know what a personal brand is?
If you answered “no” to either of those questions, this free email course if your first step to creating the reputation and visibility you NEED at work.
Covered in the email course:
- What is a personal brand? Why should I care?
- How do you evaluate your personal brand?
- What you should (and should not) be doing to build your personal brand.
- How to create your personal brand career plan.
- Ways to see if your new personal brand is effective at work.
The One-on-One 30-Day Personal Branding Jumpstart:
- Learn about your career and identify your career goals during an hour-long call.
- Find your current personal brand the nail down the personal goal you want to have through exercises and a take-to-work questionnaire.
- Build a career development plan, a timeline and measures of success during a two-hour conference call with a career development planner.
- Measure results and create your next steps for your career next level with the career development planner.
Email email@example.com to schedule a free 30-minute consultation today.
Free Career Resource Library
Not sure if you need a full personal branding package? Try this 15-minute exercise from my free resource library and make sure you are not making these career mistakes. Let me know if it helps you get on the right track!
Do you need to sharpen your public speaking skills? Rediscover your passion? Write out your 2-year plan? Download these resources and more for free.